Newnik Cabinets by Knotti Ventures LLC, are designed and custom built to provide maximum use of its interior space for easy access and organizing of items
- Wall cabinets are designed and built to reach the ceiling and contain adjustible shelving.
- Doors are hung and supported by [GO SHOP] Blum Hinges
- Base cabinets are equipped with pull-out trays or deep drawers, with the option of having one or all displaying a patent pending feature that will improve its storage feature, by providing ease of organizing its contents, with full access to goods.
- Pantries with multiple trays on a couple of stacked drawer faces on [GO SHOP] 22″ Full Extension Slides for full access.
- Spice cabinets with pull-out trays on a drawer face.
- Refrigerator-top wall cabinets has 3 – plain drawer faces that pulls out on full extension slides with 2 – trays attached.
- Corner base and wall cabinets has either a 2 or 3 revolving shelves kits install.
- Choice of drawer and door knobs or pulls [GO SHOP] AMEROCK PULLS
- Base and wall cabinets are constructed with 3/4 inch plywood in red oak, birch, maple or other wood finishes
- All the interior and exterior surfaces are brushed coated with [GO SHOP] Watco Danish Oil – Natural Finish
- Watco natural oil is a unique blend of penetrating oil & varnish that hardens in the wood, not on the wood. It penetrates deep into wood pores to protect from within and to enhance the natural look and feel of the wood. It creates the rich, warm glow of a traditional hand-rubbed finish. – simply brush or wipe on and wipe off.
- Watco Danish Oil is the choice of fine woodworkers and novices alike.
Interested in replacing your kitchen cabinets? Email for estimates to: info@KNOTTIVENTURES.COM
[GO SHOP] Watco Natural Danish Oil Finish
[GO SHOP] blum hinges
[GO SHOP] Amerock Pull 3-inch Center